Spanish Consumers Sustain Growth Momentum Amid ImpasseBy
Household consumption shows resilience as export pace declines
Socialist leader struggling for support before confidence vote
The strength of Spanish consumers helped maintain momentum in the fourth quarter as an inconclusive election result led to political gridlock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's