South Africa Jobless Rate Falls to 24.5% in Fourth QuarterBy and
Falling commodity prices, drought curbs work opportunities
Job creation one of mosty pressing concerns, Treasury says
South Africa’s unemployment rate declined to 24.5 percent in the fourth quarter as the increased employment in the finance industry offset job losses in agriculture and construction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards