Iran Votes in Poll Key for Investors as Rouhani Seeks BoostBy and
Reformers, moderates have formed alliance to boost Rouhani
`Lame-duck' president risk if uncooperative parliament emerges
Iranians voted on Friday in the first elections since a nuclear deal ended the nation’s isolation, with President Hassan Rouhani seeking to bolster support in parliament where rivals have hampered his efforts to revive the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion