Private Equity Smells Money in Europe's Renewables Subsidy CutsBy
Firms see opportunities in distressed clean-power projects
Five EU countries have scrapped subsidies, 12 have reduced
A handful of private equity firms are buying up troubled clean-energy assets, restructuring debts and whole projects in an effort to gain rich rewards from some of the industry’s riskier investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion