Naspers Invests $250 Million in India Internet Travel Firm IbiboBy
Naspers Ltd., Africa’s largest company by market value, invested a further $250 million in Indian Internet-travel group Ibibo to strengthen the firm’s market position in hotel bookings and add new technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries