IMS Health Pays Its CEO More Than IBM's to Keep Him From LeavingBy
Bousbib's $34.8 million beat Rometty's $19.3 million for 2014
Pay seen as `unusually high number' for company that size
IMS Health Holdings Inc. is paying up to make sure Chief Executive Officer Ari Bousbib won’t depart to a bigger rival of the data-services firm. The price tag for 2015: $34.8 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations