Greece Sees Humanitarian Disaster From Isolation on RefugeesBy and
EU discord worsens as Austria leads bid to shut Alpine routes
Summit on March 7 seen as last-gasp effort for common policy
Greece fought to escape its growing isolation in Europe’s refugee crisis, warning of a humanitarian disaster on its territory unless migrants are allowed to move further north.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone