FirstRand Unit Says Currency Curbs Cap Nigerian InvestmentsBy
Ashburton's Nigerian holdings worth half of 2014 levels
Kenyan stocks offer more for investors, money manager says
Ashburton Investments, the money-managing unit of Africa’s biggest bank by value, said Nigerian curbs on foreign exchange trading are limiting its ability to increase its holdings of stocks in the West African nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap