FIFA Favorites Promise More Money and Travel in Final PitchesBy
Infantino, Salman lead five-man field to replace Sepp Blatter
Longshot Prince Ali Bin al-Hussein said "no more handouts"
The front-runners for FIFA president are promising bigger grants and more travel in their last-minute appeals to voters, a strategy reminiscent of disgraced president Joseph “Sepp” Blatter’s political playbook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap