Fed's Lockhart Says Rising Rates to Create Risks for U.S. BanksBy
Atlanta Fed chief concerned real estate may 'overheat'
Lockhart tells bankers China and oil prices affect outlook
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta President Dennis Lockhart said rising U.S. interest rates could undermine bank profits while their exposure to commercial real-estate also remains a risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries