Electronic Bond Trading Platforms Seek to Attract Larger OrdersBy
Platform operators speaking at AFME conference in London
Transparency makes it difficult to trade large chunks of debt
Electronic bond trading is struggling to attract large orders. Platform operators are looking to change that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing