EDC Provides C$750 Million in Emergency Funds to Oil & Gas FirmsBy
Canada’s trade financing bank will provide as much as C$750 million ($553 million) in emergency loans to small- and medium-sized oil and gas companies, a rare move to assist an industry struggling through a period of low energy prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks