Dynegy, Energy Capital to Buy Power Plants for $3.3 BillionBy
Atlas Power joint venture to be run, majority owned by Dynegy
Dynegy would be the second-largest U.S. wholesale generator
Power producer Dynegy Inc. and private equity firm Energy Capital Partners LLC formed a joint venture to buy generators in the U.S. from Engie SA for $3.3 billion, less than the cost of building new plants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts