Dick Smith to Close 363 Stores as Receivers Fail to Find a BuyerBy
2,890 staff at iconic electronics retailer to lose their jobs
Iconic firm founded in 1968 entered administration in January
Dick Smith Holdings Ltd., the electronics retailer whose black and yellow storefronts are a feature in malls across Australia, will close most of its outlets after receivers failed to find a buyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License