Deutsche Bank Says German Regulator Closes Several AuditsBy and
Bafin ends probes into lender’s conduct on Monte Paschi, Libor
Deutsche Bank still probed for currencies, Russia trades
Deutsche Bank AG said Germany’s financial regulator completed probes into the lender’s conduct on multiple cases including interest rate manipulation, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA and the trading of precious metals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's