Banks Exceed ECB Capital Floors as UniCredit Ranks Last: ChartBy
All of the euro area’s 10 biggest banks say they exceed minimum capital requirements set by the European Central Bank. Still, some do by a wider margin than others, with Italy’s UniCredit SpA showing the slimmest buffer. While European banks are “OK capitalized,” some firms need to boost capital by a “manageable” amount to meet 2019 requirements, analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG said in a note to clients earlier this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations