Australian Firms' Investment Plans Weakest in Nine YearsBy
Businesses expect to outlay A$82.6 billion in 2016-17
Shift to non-mining investment so far fails to materialize
Australian companies’s annual investment plans fell to the lowest level in nine years as an expected pickup in spending by non-mining industries remains elusive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's