Copper Declines on Mounting China Demand Concern as Miners DropBy and
Metals fall as China data shows slowdown hasn't bottomed
Equity drop, oil decline add to losses for commodities
Copper futures fell for the second straight day on signs that the economic slowdown is deepening in China, the world’s biggest metals consumer. Mining stocks declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's