Singapore GDP Grew More Than Earlier Estimated Last QuarterBy
Services, construction gained while manufacturing fell
Government reiterates 1% to 3% 2016 economic growth forecast
Singapore’s economy grew more than initially estimated last quarter as a gain in services outweighed weaker manufacturing and exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself