Persian Gulf Rail Deadline to Be Re-Set Amid Oil Price PlungeBy
Governments to meet in Riyadh next month to discuss project
`Realistic' alternative to 2018 date sought, minister says
Development of a 1,350-mile (2,170-kilometer) railroad network along the Persian Gulf linking Kuwait with the Indian Ocean is likely to be delayed as the six nations involved review budgets for the project because of the drop in oil prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's