Noble Group Said to Seek Renewal of $1.2 Billion Credit LineBy and
Company has held conference call with existing lenders
Financing needs have declined after commodity prices plunged
Noble Group Ltd. is in preliminary talks with banks to renew a $1.2 billion revolving credit facility, according to people with direct knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks