Man Group Declines After Profit Hurt by Weaker FeesBy
Pretax profit at $400 million, lower than $481 million in 2014
Compensation costs increase as performance fees decline
Man Group Plc, the world’s largest publicly traded hedge fund firm, said profit fell 17 percent in 2015 as performance-fee revenue and margins dropped. The shares declined the most in six months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's