Snapchat Backer Lightspeed Seeks to Raise $1.1 Billion for Venture FundsBy
Fundraising comes amid concerns over sky-high valuations
Previous investors include NY State Teachers Retirement System
Lightspeed Venture Partners is trying to raise more than $1.1 billion for a pair of new venture funds, two people familiar with the matter said. The fundraising comes as concerns grow over sky-high valuations and subpar post-IPO performance for some large venture-backed technology companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks