Hungary Calls Referendum to Block EU Refugees as Balkans FumeBy and
EU has no right to impose refugee policy, Premier Orban says
Balkan countries meet with Austrian officials to stem migrants
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban called a national referendum to block a European Union plan to force member states to shelter refugees as Balkan countries agreed on measures with Austria to crimp the flow of migrants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License