Europe Stocks Drop Second Day as Miners Tumble Most Since AugustBy and
Glencore plunges 10 percent, declines most since September
Wirecard sinks most since July 2008 on short-seller report
European stocks declined for a second day as sliding oil prices stoked investor concern about global growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's