Dollar Falls as Weak Data Taint Fed Message on Economic HealthBy
Services PMI index falls short of forecasts in the U.S.
Fed's Lacker says he sees no evidence of looming recession
The dollar fell for a second day versus the yen as a report on the services industry cast a shadow over Federal Reserve reassurances about the resilience of the U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks