China to Encourage Private Investment in Car Charging StationsBloomberg News
Government agencies will be encouraged to purchase EVs
China has a 2020 goal of 5 million new-energy vehicles in use
China will encourage private capital to construct and operate charging facilities as the government seeks to speed creation of infrastructure to meet its 2020 goal of five million electric vehicles in use.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas