Bank of Canada Taps Fed for Deputy Versed in Oil, Negative RatesBy and
Sylvain Leduc joins Poloz on May 2 after San Francisco stint
Appointment comes amid debate about cutting below zero
The Bank of Canada plucked a researcher from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco to help it navigate record-low interest rates and the lingering effects of a commodity shock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's