Abengoa Unit Seeks Protection From Creditors in U.S. CourtBy
Abengoa Bioenergy US Holding files Chapter 11 bankruptcy
Company says it owes as much as $10 billion to creditors
Abengoa Bioenergy, a unit of the Spanish alternative-energy giant Abengoa SA, filed for bankruptcy protection in the U.S., one week after its parent said it needed $1.85 billion to keep operating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License