`Challenging Times' See Australia Vow to Boost Defense SpendingBy
Turnbull government to release military blueprint on Thursday
Attention to focus on rhetoric regarding China's ambitions
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull pledged to bolster defense spending for Australia, a major ally of the U.S., as tensions with China rise in the western Pacific.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations