'Brexit' Risk Widens Chasm Between Pound, Inflation Volatilities: Analysis
Growing tail risk of Brexit could resurrect GBP inflation volatilities as the cost of protecting against pound’s downside surges. Lure of relative value could push up inflation premiums from trough, Bloomberg strategist Tanvir Sandhu writes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing