Sunrun More Likely Solar Buyer Rather Than Seller, CEO SaysBy and
`We would be opportunistic,' Sunrun CEO says of potential M&A
Solar company doesn't have near-term plans to sell assets
Sunrun Inc.’s chief executive officer said the company would more likely be a buyer than a seller of rooftop solar assets in a market that has been weighed down by adverse policy decisions and demand concerns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing