Shutterfly Says Private Equity Firm Shows Interest in Buying ItBy
Digital photo website gets letter outlining PE interest
Details anonymously forwarded to investment community
Shutterfly Inc., a digital photo website, said it received an expression of takeover interest from a private equity firm it doesn’t identify. The company isn’t negotiating a deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's