Poland’s P4 4Q Adj. Ebitda Rises to 425m Zloty vs 289m ZlotyMarta Waldoch
4Q operating sales increased 22% to 1.47b zloty vs 1.21b zloty yr earlier, Polish mobile phone operator says in statement. * Co. had 14.2m subscribers at end-year vs 12.3m yr earlier * 4Q Ebitda margin 28.9% vs 23.9%
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks