Persimmon to Return 45% More Capital to Investors Than PlannedBy and
Persimmon Plc increased its planned payout to investors by 45 percent through 2021 as home sales and profit margins increased at the U.K.’s biggest homebuilder by market value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone