German Business Sentiment Falls as Turmoil and China Sow ConcernBy
Ifo business climate index drops to 105.7 from 107.3
Gauge for current situation improves, expectations fall
German business confidence fell for a third month in a sign that companies in Europe’s largest economy are growing more concerned as slowing global growth roils financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap