Egypt Black-Market Pound Slumps as Officials Resist DevaluationBy
Egypt’s pound weakened to a record in unregulated trading as demand for U.S. dollars rose in the face of a central bank assurance that it won’t devalue the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States