Cartier Wins Court Order Blocking Sites Selling Fake WatchesBy
Internet providers must block sites offering counterfit items
IP crime costs U.K. economy billions a year in lost profits
Luxury brands Cartier and Montblanc won a U.K. court ruling that orders Internet providers to block websites selling counterfeit goods including watches and pens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single