Carney Says BOE Has Room for Maneuver Should Economy WeakenBy and
BOE governor says pound drop reflects `referendum premium'
Vlieghe says downside surprises may prompt vote for rate cut
Mark Carney said Bank of England officials have scope to loosen monetary policy if needed as concerns that Britain may leave the European Union put further pressure on the pound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing