Brazil Police Seek Arrests of Samarco Executives Over SpillBy
Minas Gerais state police release findings of inquiry
Police allege negligence in monitoring, flawed emergency plan
Brazilian police are seeking a court order to arrest six Samarco Mineracao SA executives for alleged negligence in a tailings dam spill that killed at least 17 people in November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's