Yuan Forwards Rise on Bets PBOC to Support Currency Before G-20Bloomberg News
Spot rate steady as central bank strengthens yuan fixing
Authorities to ensure stability to bolster sentiment: analyst
Yuan forwards rose the most in a week on speculation Chinese policy makers will support the currency before a meeting of the Group of 20 central bankers and finance ministers. Government bonds fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner