Valeant Plunges for Second Day as Analyst Says ‘Too Much Risk’By
Wells Fargo writes 2nd note after rating stock `underperform'
Adding to concerns is uncertainty about earnings release date
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. slumped as much as 15 percent, the biggest drop since November, as a selloff extended to a second day after a Wells Fargo analyst added to his negative report about the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks