U.S. Stocks Rise With Oil as S&P 500 Rallies to Six-Week HighBy and
Investors continue to buy beaten-down banks, commodity shares
VIX volatility index fell below 20 for first time in 3 weeks
U.S. stocks rallied, with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index closing at a six-week high, amid broad gains as a surge in oil prices helped lessen concern that a slowdown in global growth is deepening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts