U.K. Stocks Climb as Pound Declines; JPMorgan Turns OverweightBy
U.K. stocks advanced for the first time in three days, helped by mining shares, while the pound tumbled after the mayor of London said he’ll back an exit from the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks