Steinhoff's JD Group Plans Store Closures to Stabilize FinancesBy
Store closures may impact 1,800 employees, company says
Trade union says 4,110 workers likely to be affected
South African furniture retailer JD Group Ltd. plans to close about 260 stores employing thousands of workers as it seeks to stabilize its finances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day