SkyPower Signs Contracts for 200 Megawatts of Solar in IndiaBy
SkyPower Ltd., a Toronto-based renewable-energy developer, agreed to build and operate 200 megawatts of solar projects in India.
The Indian state of Telangana signed four power-purchase agreements with SkyPower, the developer said in a statement Monday. Construction is expected to begin this year.
The company is pursuing other solar deals in India, which has set a goal of having 100 gigawatts of solar power by 2022. In recent months, SkyPower has secured 400 megawatts of solar projects in India’s Telangana and Madhya Pradesh states.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Prime-Age Men May Never Return to U.S. Workforce, Fed Paper Says