Japan Stocks Rise in Low Volume as Yen Slips, Crude ReboundsBy and
Commodity shares, banks lead declines while airlines advance
Benchmark index rises after best weekly gain in six years
Japanese stocks rose in thin trading after the yen turned lower while crude rebounded from losses. Airlines led gains, while oil explorers fell the most.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts