HSBC's Stock Trades at Wider Discount to Target Prices: ChartBy
HSBC Holdings Plc’s Hong Kong shares have traded at a widening discount to the consensus analyst target price since May last year as Chief Executive Officer Stuart Gulliver refocuses operations toward Asia, cuts jobs and winds back lower-returning businesses to revive profit. Shares of the lender, which is due to report fourth-quarter earnings during Hong Kong’s midday break on Monday, have traded at a premium to the consensus target price just twice this decade, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing