Halliburton Deal Deadline Suspended as EU Seeks More DataBy
EU antitrust regulator stops clock on review, requests info
Halliburton says it made presentation of divestment plan to EU
The European Union suspended the deadline for its review of Halliburton Co.’s acquisition of Baker Hughes Inc. after the oil-service providers presented a plan to sell assets to win over regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts