Gordhan Budget Looks to Steer South Africa From Junk RatingBy
Debt to increase and deficit closure to slow as growth weakens
Higher taxes, spending cuts may help to narrow budget gap
South African Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan faces a tough challenge: restoring confidence in economic policy, keeping the nation from losing its investment-grade credit rating and staving off recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's